Pictures of my two CCKWs

Discussion and Questions about the different models of CCKW's
Abram J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Pictures of my two CCKWs

Post by Abram J »

Well, I thought I'd let you guys see my trucks. These are my two 1/35 scale models, I've caught the CCKW bug, now I want more models of them to do more configurations with. Enjoy:

-Abram
abn CCKW

Post by abn CCKW »

they both look great nice details like the jerry can's and flash hider on the fifty.
I wonder if you would make other rear bodies for your models or have to start another complete truck ? IE a tanker or dump truck or compressor rear body?
Abram J
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re:

Post by Abram J »

abn deuce wrote:they both look great nice details like the jerry can's and flash hider on the fifty.
I wonder if you would make other rear bodies for your models or have to start another complete truck ? IE a tanker or dump truck or compressor rear body?
Thank you for the kind comments.

I've been wanting to do other versions, but will need detailed pictures, drawings, and dimensions to do so. I have yet to find any at this time, so if anyone could help out I would greatly appreciate it.
-Abram
abn CCKW

Post by abn CCKW »

I m sure that there will be other Jimmy owners that can get you all the details you need , I ll be able to do measurements and photo's on mine a 353h-1 just as soon as its out of the shop , a couple more months.
armydriver
Brigadier General
Brigadier General

Post by armydriver »

Wow, that is beautiful work. Thanks for sharing. :D
52 M38 Willy's
Former owner and restorer of CCKW353 " Betty Boop"

proud father of a career Army officer/Blackhawk pilot/ War in Iraq veteran
Retired high school history teacher at Lt. Colonel Robert G. Cole CMH High School, Fort Sam Houston Texas
proud great grandson of four Confederate soldiers.
great great grandson of a War of 1812 veteran
great great great grandson of 2 American Revolutionary war veterans