WWII Reenactment in Mobile Alabama

Discussion and Questions about the different models of CCKW's
MotorpoolMac
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

WWII Reenactment in Mobile Alabama

Post by MotorpoolMac »

We are putting on a WWII Reenactment for families in Mobile Alabama in October, and we are looking for someone who has a CCKW or 2, who would like to come out and truck some fathers and sons around for a day.

You can check out our website at: http://www.livinghistoryadventures.org/ ... rters.html

Or contact me:
Daniel Lautenschlager
(605) 343-7374
ArmyDayInfo@gmail.com
Daniel Lautenschlager
Red Ball Express Parts
1670 Centre St.
Rapid City SD 57703 USA
samason
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: WWII Reenactment in Mobile Alabama

Post by samason »

Would a WC 52 be welcome? I also have a friend with a CCKW that lives in Mobile im sure he also would be excited to particapate. I can probably round up a couple of jeeps as well. What is the date of the event?

Steve A
Pascagoula MS
MotorpoolMac
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Re: WWII Reenactment in Mobile Alabama

Post by MotorpoolMac »

Anything of the WWII era would be great. This is an event for a Christian Homeschool group in the Mobile area. The tentative dates are Oct 23 and 24, but plans are not solid at this point. It will not be a fully authentic event, as we do not have authentic uniforms or web gear for the participants, but it is a chance for fathers and sons to get the feel of what it was like to be a GI in WWII. If you and/or any of your friends are interested in driving your vehicles in this event please contact me at: ArmyDayInfo@gmail.com Thanks!

Remember Christ,
Daniel
Daniel Lautenschlager
Red Ball Express Parts
1670 Centre St.
Rapid City SD 57703 USA