**CCKW PARTS FOR SALE**

CCKW Parts For Sale. Please included location. This is a World Wide forum.
Brad
Captain
Captain

**CCKW PARTS FOR SALE**

Post by Brad »

CCKW BANJO PARTS LIST

I have three part trucks Two are complete chassis NON WINCH, Parts are in used condition. One chassis is a winch model rusted pretty good Still has frame extensions but they are bent and swelled with rust where connected to frame. All Trucks are BANJO AXLED... :D

Front axle complete....................400.00 each
Rear axle complete....................245.oo each
Banjo transfer cases...................700.oo each
Front suspension ......................300.oo set
Rear trunion ............................300.oo each
5 SPEED transmissions.................300.oo each
Rear and front drive shafts............POR
Frame pieces............................POR
270 CID ENGINES........................POR(they run or ran have video)
Pintle hitch and spring..................150.oo(opens and closes)would trade for set of bumperettes.
radiator to frame diag supports.......35.00 pair
Troque rods..............................75.oo each
pitman arms.............................40.oo
original winch pto.......................200.oo

Many other items as well if you need to talk call me or message please

Also have a 42, chevy 4x4 rolling chassis all drive train is there except engine, has a 1950's gmc 270 under hood, Prices on Request

also a M series transmission and transfercase asking 400.oo for all ,comes with two drive shafts as well(I will get the numbers off for I.D. and post)

I will help out in shipping any thing big,I have access to a boat building yard and forklift for loading if YOU arrange pick up. yard can handle big trucks better then my shop.

Thankyou for looking, i Would love to see these parts go to good use. I have pulled and salvaged all that i have here from SCRAP YARDS.
I work 8 hrs a day mon-fri I will get to things mostly on weekends I can take time off for big orders and "get her done" :)

Brad,
Brad
1944 open top CCKW 353 A1 with artic top---1945 CCKW hard top 352 A2---1942 4x4 chev cargo...

Visit my pictures!
Wolfen
Corporal
Corporal

Re: **CCKW PARTS FOR SALE**

Post by Wolfen »

I would interested in possibly purchasing 2 Wheels and up to 12 Tires if the Tires are any good. I am also looking for a Gas Tank and Brackets for a CCKW 353. I would also be interested in purchasing two complete wipers. I need the entire Wiper Assembly including the Motors. The CCKW 353 Closed Cab that I might purchase, is missing the Wipers.
samason
First Lieutenant
First Lieutenant

Post by samason »

I could use the front spring schackles off the winch truck.
Steve A
milfalcon1
Draftee

Post by milfalcon1 »

Do you have any wheels?...I need 2 of them...(email removed as per board requirements)...Dan